Friday, June 20, 2008

Welcome to Gadget Infinity


Gadget Infinity is a Hong Kong based eShop dedicating to providing high-quality accessories for digital and communication products.

With the advance in technology, we believe the possibility that can be achieved by your electronic gadgets is unlimited.

Our mission is to expand the performance and possibility of your electronic gadgets that truely reflects the sophisticated design of every tiny invention...Check them out Here



Jump to comment form
Blogger Dan said...

I've only ordered the Cactus Triggers from them for my D40 & SB-600, and I have to say, they arrived pretty quick to my doorstep in Milwaukee from Hong Kong (about a week or less).

So, I figure you could call that a good experience.

June 20, 2008 4:24 PM

1 comment:

Daniel Poehlman said...

I've only ordered the Cactus Triggers from them for my D40 & SB-600, and I have to say, they arrived pretty quick to my doorstep in Milwaukee from Hong Kong (about a week or less).

So, I figure you could call that a good experience.