Saturday, March 22, 2008

Flickr Down....?


Well the other night I could not get thru to flickr for almost an hour...

Now looks like it again? Anybody Else?

It is Saturday and just got my new Sigma 10-20 lens and boom at just before 3pm and it still is down at 3:51pm.

Is anybody getting flickr?
And Zero info on Blog that kinda ticks me a bit.

Post yer comments and I will included them into this post.

Thanks.

Update: Just came back of course 2 mins. after I posted this. But please comment on your experiences in the last 30 days of problems.

Flickr Thread discussing this

Anonymous rah said...

i had issues a few hours ago for about 5 minutes - think i was one of the lucky ones!

March 22, 2008 5:09 PM

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i had issues a few hours ago for about 5 minutes - think i was one of the lucky ones!

R.Campbell said...

should ask for a refund of my pro account ...