Sunday, March 16, 2008

$300 Loss Shot.. My Story of Woe !


$300 Loss Shot, originally uploaded by orb9220.

Went down stairs taking my camera with the 55-200vr on it. And was standing outside. Looking for interesting Pictures to take. And I took shot above.

And then an acquaintance that lived there came down and we were gabbing and talked a few minutes. As we walked back in I turned around to hold the door open for him he was picking up something from where I was standing when I took the shot.

And when we got back inside he unfolded three $100 bills. My heart sank to the very depths of blackness.

He grabbed the elevator and was gone. I was standing there kicking myself about 243 times and mumbling to myself.. Me with only another $154 to go for my siggy 1020.

Be Aware! Where thou Treads on the Path of Photography.

Thread I started so you can Cry with Me Brother's & Sister's


Update: Well it seems I had a St. Patrick's Day Prank pulled on me. As another person said no that a guy came by earlier to pay Tom who will go unnamed back the $300 he owed him.

So I was bamboozled,Flim-Flamed,pranked,punk'd,etc..

Usually I catch onto that stuff right away. But not this time he got me good. Sorry people for the misinformation on lost money thread.

Now...Hmmm!..Payback...Let's see....? Any Idea's ?

Comment left on this post
I am the Human that messed up this Aliens day. You should have seen his jaw hit the floor when I showed him the 300. It was like the song green tear drops falling from his eyes.

Humans Rule Aliens are my slaves.
Tom

March 17, 2008 11:25 AM

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am the Human that messed up this Aliens day. You should have seen his jaw hit the floor when I showed him the 300. It was like the song green tear drops falling from his eyes.
Humans Rule Aliens are my slaves.
Tom