Friday, April 9, 2010

Create your own flash based portfolio website


I have recently revamped my own photography website using a great free website builder called Wix. It allows you to build flash based website using simple templates and drag and drop components, resulting in a very professional slick looking site and no knowledge of difficult techie code needed. Import photos direct from your Flickr account or PC with ease and host the finished website on wix or on your own hosting website. Very simple to use and I have to say, with only a few hours spent setting the templates up, I got a very professional looking portfolio to showcase my photography! Take a look!



1 comment:

Crazy_Girl_with_a_Camera said...

Great blog! I just bought a secondhand nikon d40 and I love it. Your blog is a great help for me since I am new to photography.. .keep up good work.

http://www.crazygirlwithacamera.blogspot.com/