Friday, December 19, 2008

Yea! just reached our 200,000 hits in 1st Year!


To around the World I give thanks and Happy Holidays to All! (Note:Map is of last 5 mins of hits on Blog and you can see the map by clicking on view my stats on bottom of page and then click on recent visitors map)

It is the 1st year anniversary of the D40/D60 Blog and hope you found it useful,informative,educational and entertaining.

And it just hit 200,000 hits. I never dreamed it would take off so fast and stay going this long.

And with the help of David Chu and Sweetpea I give thanks for their contributions.

Now on to Year 2!

Thanks all again for your support and hope you continue to find it useful.

Commets:

Anonymous Todd said...

Congratulations on the milestone! I look forward to more great content in year 2!

December 19, 2008 4:20 AM

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the milestone! I look forward to more great content in year 2!