Thursday, September 25, 2008

87 Great Photography Blogs and Feeds

From their Blog:

OK, so this may be a bit overkill, but I wanted to share with you some of my photography feeds that I try to keep up with. I’m subscribed to a little over 200 feeds, and just over half of those are about photography.

Below are 87 of the photography blogs I follow, though some more closely than others. So if you’re looking for more reading material, I’m sure you can find one or two in this list that suit your needs...

Check them out Here

1 comment:

Canvas Prints said...

Thanks so much for including us in your list We’re almost certainly the new kid on the block over there, but it feels great to be in the company of the other 86 folks listed, some of which are legendary. Now I’ve got to visit the ones I have yet to see!