Monday, March 24, 2008

The Guy I never met Gifted me a Pro account


Dr. Keats's MySpace

Blurbs
About me:

Melbourne-based nitwit with a rather sad interest in old TV and radio.

A notable non-achiever in many and varied areas:

* Co-authored a book on Aussie TV quiz and game shows which no-one bought, and just had another one published - this one's in America, meaning I'm now being abjectly ignored by a bigger audience than ever before...

* Presenter of radio programs which no-one listens to - on three stations, no less: 88.6 Plenty Valley FM, 96.5 Inner FM, and Deluxe UK,

* Uploads photos to a Flickr account which no-one visits:

Yep he first responded to me in a thread in The Help Forum
on flickr's payment options. Since I don't have a Checking,Savings account or Credit Cards and none of my friends in the building Yahoo I was at an impasse.

Out of the Sky Blue Downunder I recieved an email from him with a gifted Pro account activation. I was floored that a stranger that I never even talked to in the threads gifted me in such a suprised way.

And He is even a Canonite! befriending a Nikonian such as me. Well maybe there is still hope in the world. Thanks much again Dr. Keats' and happy shooting.

Dr. Keats' buddy icon Dr. Keats' photos Pro User



No comments: